My labels aren't printing
If you have Auto Print enabled, and your labels aren't printing automatically, please:
1. Check you have ChannelShipper Desktop (version 2.1 and later) installed on the workstation or machine you wish to print from, and that Auto Print is enabled
2. Check you have specified printers in ChannelShipper. You can do this in your Auto Print settings.
3. Check your orders are entering ChannelShipper in 'Postage applied' status. You can ensure this by entering the weight, package size, and shipping service for imported orders, or by using a shipping rule for downloaded orders.
4. Check that you do not have any security software or firewall which is blocking connectivity to the ChannelShipper Desktop application. This is common where labels can be printed from Click & Drop in a browser, but fail to print automatically via the app.
If you need to whitelist IP addresses or URLs for your security settings, click here for more information.
5. If using ChannelShipper Desktop for order import, please check that your orders are importing correctly. Labels can only be produced for orders that have imported without errors.
6. Check ChannelShipper Desktop with Auto Print enabled is running on your computer or device. You should see this as an icon in the system tray at the bottom right of your screen. If an icon is not present, you may need to search for and select Click & Drop Desktop from your installed applications and run it. You may need to amend your startup settings to ensure Royal Mail Print Assist automatically runs when you start your computer or device.
7. Sometimes, permission settings on your machine or network can block communication between the Print Assist app, your printers, our ChannelShipper's servers.
Please note that our support team usually can't offer advice on your own internal setup, permissions, or security settings as we don't have access or permissions to provide this information. If you can't print labels using the ChannelShipper Desktop app, you should contact your own system administrator for assistance, especially if you can print labels automatically from a browser.
Do I have the correct version?
Auto Print is only available on versions 2.1 or later of ChannelShipper Desktop
My labels are printing the wrong size or orientation on my label printer
You may need to modify your label printer settings to ensure your labels print correctly. We recommend trying the following settings:
Change 'Paper Format' to 'Inch'
Ensure 'Size' is set to 3.75 x 6.00
My labels are printing in the wrong position on the sticky label
Should this occur, please press the button on the front of your label printer in order to re-calibrate your printer. This should ensure your labels print exactly within each sticky label.
My printing preferences are not remembered
Your printing preferences are stored within your browser cache. If you have cookies disabled, or your browser cache is cleared, your preferences may not be remembered in ChannelShipper.
Which print settings take precedence?
If you have ChannelShipper Desktop installed and enabled, then those print settings will take priority over any printer settings saved in your .pdf reader software.
The only exception to this is if you have configured workstations in ChannelShipper Desktop. The printer settings in these integrations will always take priority over your Auto Print printer settings.
Please note that in this scenario, you will still need Click & Drop Desktop installed, and auto print enabled in order for your labels to be printed automatically.