If you are unable to generate labels within ChannelShipper, there are some checks that can be made first before contacting our support team.
If you can see an error on screen:
- Check our status page. If Click & Drop is encountering any serious technical issues, an incident will have been raised by our support team containing relevant information.
- If you are an OBA customer, check that you have the correct agreement to use the particular shipping service you have applied to the order.
- If you are a personal account customer, please check the card you are using for Payment is not out of date, and has sufficient funds.
- Check that the weight of your package has not exceeded the limit for the particular package size or destination country.
- If you have imported the order via spreadsheet (manually, or via ChannelShipper Desktop or Dropbox), please go to Orders > Import > Order Import History to see detailed information on any errors that may have occurred.
- Check your User messages for information.
If you can't see an error on screen:
- Check our status page. If ChannelShipper is encountering any serious technical issues, an incident will have been raised by our support team containing relevant information.
- Check your downloads folder for the .PDF file containing your label. How to access your downloads folder may differ depending on the browser you are using.
- Check you have a suitable .PDF reader installed.
- If you have a corporate firewall or network security settings in place, you may need to whitelist the URLs used by ChannelShipper for services such as downloading orders or generating labels. For more information, please see the following guide: How to test your connection to ChannelShipper.
If you can't see any of your orders or settings, or the pages are not loading:
If you encounter this issue, it is usually because there is an issue with your cache or cookies, or your online session may have expired. You can resolve this by:
- Clearing cache and cookies in your browser
- Copy https://www.channelshipper.com/logout into the address bar of your browser. This will force a logout on your account. The next time you log in, the issue should be resolved.
If Click & Drop is undergoing scheduled maintenance, or is experiencing technical difficulties, you may wish to consider some additional posting options.